Terms and Conditions of Using this Site.
This site endeavours to reflect the law applicable to Transport, though it clearly cannot make provision for all eventualities. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and sufficiency of the contents, the Company cannot accept responsibility for omissions or incorrect interpretation of the legislation, and anyone using this site must refer to the appropriate Acts and Statutory Instruments for clarification.
General Terms and Conditions.
1. Cancellation of agreed joining instructions by a customer between 14 and 7 days prior to the commencement of the course date will incur an administration charge of 25% of the total course fee excluding VAT.
Cancellations within 7 days by the customer prior to the course commencement date will result in the whole course fee being forfeited.
2. Substitution of course delegates will be accepted upon reasonable notice being given and the original joining instructions and fee will be deemed to be accepted.
3. Payment of all course fees must be made prior to the commencement of the course unless other arrangements have been mutually agreed with JMW. Cheques accompanying booking should be made payable to “JMW Driver Training Centre”. JMW reserve the right through non-payment by the customer prior to the course to cancel the joining instructions and offer the position elsewhere.
4. Any variations to the joining instructions, course dates, time of attendance etc. made by JMW will be notified to the customer. JMW will make every effort to ensure the original instructions are complied with. In the event of course/delegate cancellation made by JMW every endeavour will be made for the delegate to attend the next available course. All incidents and actions including any money refunds are dealt with promptly and fairly within the Company’s Quality Management System.
5. Every effort is made to ensure that both the instruction, handouts/course notes given are true and correct at the time but JMW does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions.
6. Any delegate attending JMW’s premises are required to adhere to any notices or instructions given to them by JMW staff. JMW does not accept any responsibility for personal belongings or vehicles left on the premises.
7. Unless specific arrangements are made for course refreshments by JMW. Refreshments during the course will be the delegate’s responsibility.
8. Where external examinations are involved and details have been supplied by the delegate for enrolment, JMW cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy if a dispute should arise with the Examining body.
9. In the event of any external examinations involving use of JMW vehicles being cancelled by the examination body and JMW are unaware, charges will still be incurred for the use of the vehicles. In the event of this occurring the examination fee will be refunded to the delegate or company.
The above terms and conditions are binding on accepting the joining instructions and no variations may be made without the specific signed agreement with the management of JMW Driver Training Centre.